- If you like what you have read so far, click on my contact page and fill in the form to provide me with as many details as you can about your ideas, and especially the date (if you already have one in mind). I will get back to you as soon as possible (usually within 24 hours) and together we can schedule a time to meet, either virtually or in person.
- This initial conversation is an essential part of the process as it gives us a chance to get to know one another. You can tell me all about your ideas and requirements and I will explain how I work and answer any questions you might have. We can easily talk via Skype or Facetime if you don’t live in Turin. Rest assured, this initial consultation is completely free of charge and comes with no obligation.
- If, as I hope is the case, you decide to work with me, we will first deal with a few matters of bureaucracy and then we can get planning!
- The first area we will look at is the budget, and we will work out how much to allocate to each item.
- Then we will start to search for a location, one that meets your requirements in terms of aesthetics, but also in terms of budget.
- We will slowly start to build our team of suppliers to take care of your wedding and together we will decide on the style and shape of the event.
- I will coordinate all suppliers and handle any communication with them, and I will also arrange and manage all site visits.
- On your big day, I will manage the entire event, and oversee the setting-up and coordinate the suppliers.
To ensure every couple receives the attention they deserve, I only take on a limited number of weddings, events and projects over the course of one year.